Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on NextPremium’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NextPremium’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NextPremium at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NextPremium’s web site are provided “as is”. NextPremium makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NextPremium does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NextPremium or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NextPremium’s Internet site, even if NextPremium or a NextPremium authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NextPremium’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NextPremium does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NextPremium may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NextPremium does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NextPremium has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NextPremium of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you would not like to be tracked during your visit you can install a Do Not Track Plugin (provided as a courtesy and not supported in any way by NextPremium) and visitwww.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
All information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, postings, messages, software, tags, advertisements or other materials (content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person submitting such content. Therefore readers are entirely responsible for all submitted content, which is intended to be available to the general public.
NextPremium will review, edit but not control or verify submitted content and therefore does not guarantee its accuracy. NextPremium disclaims any and all liability in connection with reader submissions.
NextPremium ist not obligated to pre-screen, regularly review, delete or otherwise change submitted content, does reserve the right to do so at any time for any reason or no reason though. NextPremium can delete any submitted content with or without notice.
Readers account for all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and allow NextPremium to use all trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of the submitted content. NextPremium does not claim ownership rights for the submitted content. Readers do grant NextPremium a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display the submitted content, solely for the purpose for which the submitted content was provided or made available.
Under no circumstances will NextPremium be liable in any way for submitted content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any submitted content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available to us.
Please contact us at the following address with any questions concerning these Terms of Service or to report any violations of these Terms of Service
Attention: Terms of Service
Or use the Contact us form.